Call for papers
The call for papers for RailFreight Connects 2023 is now open! Would you like to share your knowledge at RailFreight Connects on 6-7 September in Bremen? Then submit your abstract below and become one of our dedicated speakers. The deadline for submitting your abstract is 31st of May.
- The German port and rail
- Rolling stock
- Terminal efficiency
- Port congestion and labor shortage
- Cranability of trailers
- Unified system to track carbon footprint
The abstract should contain
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
- Legal framework
We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of your presentation as clearly as possible. We might contact you in order to get more information about your presentation if needed.